VideoPal Review – Exit Pop-Ups, Overlays & old CTAs are Extinct – Here’s What To Do Instead!
Product Owner: Todd Gross & Paul Ponna
Website: Click Here
What is VideoPal?
VideoPal is a ground-breaking software that uses tiny “walking-talking” video 2D or 3D animated character, which speak and engage with your visitors. Using a choice of pre-recorded voices, or even your own voice. This will help you convert your traffic into massive sales. It can also translate your English instructions and messages in 24 different languages, allowing you to tap into the often forgotten non-English speaking audience. Pop-ups, exits pops, overlays, floating forms. They might have worked in 2010, they don’t work now. Why? Because people have seen them so many times, they don’t grab their attention any more.
Who is VideoPal for?
VideoPal is ultra-simple to use, so from that point of view, it is beginner friendly. Creating video avatars may sound complex, but VideoPal makes it easy, and you don’t need to know a thing about code. However, VideoPal is not a course that shows you a business plan, or how to make money. It assumes you are already making money online (or at least have chosen what you want to do online). From that point of view, it is aimed at slightly above newbie-level and beyond.
Basically, anyone who has websites, sales pages, landing pages etc., and want to increase their sales conversions will benefit:
- Social media marketer
- Ecom store owners
- Local brick-and-mortar business
- Product creator
- Blogger / Author
- Affiliate marketer
3 things I love about VideoPal:
- Your video avatars are 100% cloud-based. One major issue I thought of when I first heard about VideoPal was that it would take up a lot of storage space and slow down a website, particularly WordPress. VideoPal hosts all your avatars on Google’s cloud storage for you. All you have to do is generate an avatar on their cloud-based software, and then paste the code snippet into your website. This means no problem with slowdown of website.
- You get a whole host of 2D and 3D avatars you can use, but what is truly unbelievable is how you can film yourself on a green screen background, and turn yourself into an avatar! It’s easy to think this is a gimmick, but seriously, how attention-grabbing would it be if you go to a site and see a real human avatar speaking to you. Telling you how to navigate around the site, or telling you where to click, what else to add to cart etc.? That’s the power of VideoPal. Once you have it on your pages and sites, you’ll start hating ugly sign up forms and popups…I know I do.
- Another major problem I thought of was how these avatars would work on different devices. Remember, more people search on smartphones now than on desktop. But I had no need to worry. Todd and Paul have thought of this too, and made sure VideoPal avatars work perfectly on any device, not matter how small or big.
What will I get inside VideoPal?
You get the full, easy-to-use software platform, including:
- Full video creation and rendering: VideoPal handles all the video creation and renders your avatars on the fly, you don’t need pricey video creation software or an expensive video editor.
- Professional Human Avatars: These actors and actresses have proven audience appeal, and are proven to increase conversion rates. Choose from pre-selected male and female actors to be your avatar. Use them to engage with your audience and entice them with offers.
- Make yourself into an avatar function: You can add your own videos with any green screen or “solid background” and convert them to stunning Video Pal’s with invisible background that will play on all websites.
- Life-Like 3D Animated Avatars: There are incredibly human-like (male and female) avatars that you can use to convey your message to your visitors in an eye-catching way.
- Stunning 2D Animated Avatars: These characters are vector-based animated characters that you can use to engage your visitors.
- State-of-the-art, life-like text-to-speech technology: Proprietary text-to-speech engine can easily record your own voice, or upload any pre-recorded voice/video track. Also customize your scripts, or use one of our pre-written scripts, with the voice and customizations that you choose. You have a wide variety of options, and a selection of over 47 male and female voices.
- Global Accessibility: Targeting a specific country or language? VideoPal allows you to create your avatar to speak in any of 24 languages! You can use the built-in auto-translation system to convert your script cleanly and professionally. Your avatars will speak to your audience in their own native language.
- A powerful array of conversion tools to add to your VideoPal avatars: These include customizable call-to-action buttons, easy opt-in tools that interface directly with Aweber, GetResponse, and any other autoresponder, coupon codes and more.
- Works on any device or browser: Whether you’re on a desktop PC, tablet or even a smartphone, you can create and manage your avatars quickly and easily, with no software installation needed. Just copy and paste the code snippet generated by the app into your website and you’re done. And the avatars themselves work beautifully on any device.
- Lifetime cloud hosting for your avatars: VideoPal’s lightning-fast, high-performance cloud hosting on Google’s award-winning network eliminates the need for expensive video hosting.
Any drawbacks to VideoPal?
It’s difficult to find a drawback here, because this technology really is amazing. The only thing I can think of is that it’s not newbie-friendly. Let me make this clear. It IS beginner friendly, as in, if you’ve never created videos before, this software will walk you through everything. However, if you’re not already making money in the online sphere, then this is not a course that tells you how to make money. It assumes you have web pages and sites, and are possibly already using things like popups and forms, but have seen a drop in conversions over the last year or so because people are tired of them.
If you’re a complete beginner, who has no idea what avenue to pursue to make money online, then VideoPal is not for you. However, if you’ve already started making money online in some capacity, with your own sites, pages etc. then VideoPal will explode your sales and signup conversions.
Watch VideoPal in action here
Do I get any bonuses with VideoPal?
Yes, you get 5 bonuses in total:
- Two highly engaging ‘niche friendly’ video avatars: To create just one highly engaging video avatar would cost you anywhere from $300 to $500. Here you get 2 completely free.
- Real world video pal customer case studies: Get a sneak-peek into real-world case studies of VideoPal customers who are using video avatars on their sites to make profits.
- FIVE additional human video avatars: Hiring an actor to do the videos for you would cost you $100 or more per video. Professional onscreen actors who know their craft and engage your audiences are very rare. You will get access to five done-for-you ‘call to action’ videos that you can use as avatars on your site using VideoPal.
- Six additional cartoon style avatar videos: You will also get six additional ‘cartoon style’ video avatars that you can place on your websites, blogs, affiliate pages and more in seconds.
- Two professional recorded ‘call to action’ voice overs to add to your avatars: Get instant access to professionally recorded voiceover templates that you can instantly add to your avatars and convert them into “optimized” sales machines that grab your visitor’s attention and convert them into sales
Final thoughts on VideoPal:
If you haven’t already worked it out yourself, the old website call-to-actions no longer work. Pop-ups, forms, traditional overlays …they’re extinct, and it’s costing your business 3 times the leads, sales, and profits. VideoPal is the newest and most effective way to engage your web visitors. The more visitors you get to interact with your site rather than click away, the more leads you get. That means ultimately more customers, more sales and more money!