If you are someone who is new to affiliate marketing and want to try it out, you might have a lot of questions regarding it. In this article, I am going to be answering some of the most frequently asked questions about affiliate marketing.
- How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?In affiliate marketing, the person who is the affiliate promotes other company’s products by creating content around them and promoting their affiliate links.
When consumers purchase through the affiliate’s links, the company pays the affiliate a commission for every sale. Each affiliate link provided by the merchant is unique so they can track who was responsible for the sale.
- How Much Money Can You Make With Affiliate Marketing?There is no limit to how much money you can make with affiliate marketing. If you are a beginner, it will take some time before you actually start making a decent income.
More than 45% of affiliate marketers earn $20,000 a year. The top affiliate marketers earn more than $100,000 a year.
- Can You Start Affiliate Marketing With No Money?Yes, you can start affiliate marketing without any money. Affiliate programs are free to join and you can build an audience with platforms like Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
However, building an audience and generating traffic organically takes a lot of time. Many expert affiliate marketers recommend making small investments in domains, ads and tracking tools.
- How Do I Get Started With Affiliate Marketing?
- Learn about affiliate marketing – First know how affiliate marketing works. This will help you get started in the right direction.
- Join an affiliate network – Affiliate programs are free to join so you can look up some of the best affiliate networks to join.
- Build a website or blog – You will need a website or blog to publish your content and promote the affiliate links.
- Create content – Put out good quality content related to the niche you have picked.
- Build an audience – You can use platforms like social media and email marketing to build and communicate with your audience.
- What Niche Should I Pick For Affiliate Marketing?Make sure you pick a niche which you like and have knowledge about. You can make money from any niche provided you create valuable content which your audience will find useful.
If you are looking at profitability, health, wealth and fitness are some of the most profitable niches.
- What Are Some Of The Best Affiliate Networks?
- ShareASale – It is a popular network and has affiliate programs from more than 4500 merchants.
- Amazon Associates – With this program you can earn commission on almost anything sold on Amazon.
- CJ Affiliate – This is similar to ShareASale and you apply to merchants individually.
- ClickBank – This affiliate network offers both physical and digital products.
- What Are The Best Blogging Platforms For Affiliate Marketers?
- org – This is the most widely used blogging platform and powers over 30% of blogs. You get full control of your blog and can customize it the way you want.
- Blogger – This is a great platform for new affiliate marketers who want to start their blog for free. Many newbies start their blogging journey on Blogger and then move to WordPress.
- Weebly – Weebly has many inbuilt SEO and analytic tools. You also get to customize your blog with many themes and plugins.
- Medium – Medium is an amazing blogging platform but it is not available for everyone since it charges a monthly subscription fee.
- How Do I Choose Affiliate Products To Promote?After you sign up for an affiliate network browse through some products which are relevant to your niche. If you find a product you like, read the reviews to see if it is of good quality and if customers found it useful.
Make sure it provides a solution to a problem and is related to the content you create for your platform. You can also check whether the merchant offers a decent commission rate for the product.
- How Do I Promote Affiliate Links?
- Review affiliate products on your YouTube Channel.
- Create content on your blog or website which is centred around the affiliate products.
- Promote your affiliate products on social media platforms like facebook and Instagram.
- Promote links through email lists and newsletters.
- Do I Need Social Media For Affiliate Marketing?You can definitely do affiliate marketing without social media. But social media can definitely help your affiliate marketing strategy in many ways.
You can reach a large number of people in a short time and communicate with your audience better. This will give your platform more exposure.
Res Marty, the founder of Affiliate Academy has experienced his ups and downs in the affiliate marketing industry. He now shares his tips and tricks on how you can achieve financial freedom through affiliate marketing.
Get your affiliate marketing business started quickly with this FREE done for you affiliate site. You will also receive training and software so you will have the best chance for affiliate marketing success.